WinZip – Zip Unzip Tools premium
WinZip – Zip Unzip Tools premium Latest version 6.3.1
Makes it easy to create, extract and manage Zip files on your phone and tablet!
Get the world’s #1 zip file opener on Android! Create Zip and Zipx files, extract files, encrypt, open zip files, send large files by email, share to clouds.
Whether you receive a zip file as an email attachment, or want to extract and view the contents of a zip file from the web, just “Open with WinZip”. Sharing files is safe and simple too, with direct integration with multiple clouds.
WinZip makes it easy to handle major compressed types of files on your Android device!
Now you can:
• Connect directly to your cloud accounts to zip, unzip and share files
• Zip your cloud storage files, unzip files to your accounts, and create and save .zip and .zipx files to your accounts
• Protect your files before you save and share with powerful 128- or 256-bit AES encryption
• Open and save email attachments to your connected cloud storage accounts
• Easily view all images in a Zip file with the enhanced image viewer
• Browse your Photo Album and easily multi-select, zip and share photo collections
• Unzip and view most common file types, including: .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, .pptx,.pdf, .jpg, .png, .bmp, .gif, .tif, and more
• Send or copy links to your files in your cloud storage accounts
• Copy files from your cloud storage accounts and save them on your device
• Unzip major compressed file types with just a tap
• Choose Zip or Zipx format to compress and email large files, photos and videos with ease
• Zip and share photos and videos from your device
• Use WinZip to access music files on your device and save them to your cloud accounts
Notes: These features are Premium only:
• Create and protect Zip and Zipx files with 128- and 256-bit AES encryption
• Immediate access to ‘Zip & email’ feature
• Direct integration of multiple cloud storages
WinZip for Android lets you open other popular file types in third party apps:
– Word documents (.doc, .docx)
– Excel spreadsheets (.xls, .xlsx)
– PowerPoint presentations (.ppt, .pptx)
– PDF files (.pdf)
WinZip for Android lets you view:
– Photos and images (.jpg, .jpeg, .png, .bmp, .gif)
– Text files (.rtf, .csv, .txt, .ini, .inf, .bat, .js, .log, .xml,.css, .java, .cs, .h, .m,.cpp,.c,.sql,. properties)
– Web files (htm, .html,.jsp,.asp)
– Apk files (.apk)
– Comic book files (.cbz)
Compatible with Android operating systems from 4.0 to Android 11.0.
WinZip for Android is available now as a free English app.
Q1: I used WinZip to protect a folder of files with a password, but the list of files can still be viewed. Why?
A1: Even though the files or folder is encrypted, the file names can still be viewed (but not the file content). For this reason, we recommend that you avoid using confidential information in file or folder names. For example, avoid using account numbers or ID numbers (such as a social insurance number) in file or folder names.
Q2: I am using WinZip to compress JPEGs, but the size didn’t change much. Why?
A2: In order to compress your photos as much as possible, without any loss of photo quality, in the app Settings, choose Zipx (Best Method). This compression method examines each file and selects the compression option most likely to supply the best compression results.
𝟐. 𝐀𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝.
𝟯. 𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗽𝘂 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗮𝗿𝗺 𝟳+𝗮𝗿𝗺𝟴